WE EXTEND THE RETURN TERM UNTIL 30/01
PLACING YOUR ORDER WHILE ENSURING ALL OF US ARE SAFE
Owing the current situation we are living due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Hannun considers the health of all of its employees and each and every Hannuner that places their trust in us to be the utmost priority. You’ll see this attitude reflected in a number of highly strict protocols we’ve put in place for every area we work in, following the measures and guidelines set out by the WHO.
This helps is to keep us up and running in every sense, with our artisans creating your unique made-to-measure pieces while offering you the service and attention you deserve. This provides you with a home from home feeling and a shipping process which guarantees total safety.
- All of our office-based Hannuners are working from home.
- Our artisans craft your products in workshops close to their homes, in groups of no more than 5 people, using gloves and a face mask.
- Our shipping companies follow the strictest measures to guarantee the safe collection and delivery of all packages.
- These companies prioritise shipments of medical supplies and foodstuffs.
Now you know that:
- If you wish to place an order, you can do so normally.
- If you have any questions, we’re here to help you.
- If you have already placed your order, you’ll receive it shortly.
- If you want to postpone the delivery of your order until the situation normalises, please add this in the comments section for your order or get in touch.
We would to thank each and every Hannuner for staying calm and putting their trust in us like thousands of our customers do every day. Never before has being apart brought us so close together. We’ll get through this by staying united. Take care of yourselves!